Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vampire Academy to be a movie? Best morning ever!

Exciting morning! After so many forevers ago, when I first read the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, set the book down with a satisfied smile on my face, and told my husband, "They soooo need to make this one a movie. It's that good", they have done it. Vampire Academy is going to be a movie. Filming starts this summer and this is one I cannot wait to see. This might be the first time I go to a midnight opening... and not even Twilight managed to drag me out of my house at that un-godly hour!

Richelle Mead is one of my idols. I love her books, her style, her voice, her characters... and I finally get to see the best series I've ever read come to life on the big screen. Can't wait! If you're a fan of Twilight, go read this. It's better! If you're a fan of paranormal romance, go read this! If you like to laugh along with the characters in a book, go read this! Rose will have you rolling on the ground laughing.

Check this out!
http://penguinteenaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/mega-vampire-academy-movie-news.htmlVampire Academy to be a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...