Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nothing New Right Now...

I know it's been too long...
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Something worse.
My almost three-year-old-enough-to-be-sleeping-through-the-night son is boycotting sleep... AGAIN. This mama is tired folks. Somehow I did find time to finish The Indigo Spell by my one of my faves, Richelle Mead. Cuddos Ms Mead! I officially cannot wait for the next one!
I've separated my manuscript into chapters... it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be actually. Still tweaking my query letter and synopsis. Almost have that synopsis down to one tight page... never thought it would be possible! Haven't sent out a query yet... not really something I want to do in my current dazed and confused sleep deprived state. I doubt agents would justify the many typos I would overlook because my kid forgot how to sleep. So, I'll wait and do some more fine-tuning and hopefully not screw something up in the process.
I will be back!
Hopefully sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...