Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reviews

"This book has it all...romance, suspense, action, a touch of the paranormal. The characters are so well written that one almost forgets they are not real. The plot flows perfectly, slowing and picking up pace at just the right moments. I have not found a dull moment so far." - L. Lombard, author of EBO


"You had me sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time. Your action scenes are very well written and have kept me hanging on every word! I can see it becoming one of those hugely popular young adult novels."- Sarah Faye, author of Sapphire


"This is a bit of a page turner! The whole thing is well written and the plot moves on at a great pace, which really kept me interested." - Pippa Whitethorn, author of Shuffle


"The Greek Mythology element is believable and well-constructed, and the tension created between each chapter just makes you want to read on." - Jacoba Dorothy, author of Cold Grey


"The characters are realistic and well defined. The suspense scenes thrilled and terrified me. I love the paranormal premise. It's original and relatable, as is the rest of your fictional world." - Laura Emmons, author of Seeing Magic


"It pulled me in immediately. It's really vivid." - Josephine O'Brien, author of Shared Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...