Friday, December 21, 2012

SOME OF MY FAVORITE KRIS LINES

                If I was going to die, I wanted to go out in style. With attitude.

                There was nothing dignified about peeing behind a tree with your super cute wilderness tour guide lurking nearby.
                For once, speaking without a filter had not resulted in me kicking myself.
                It could have been worse. It could have been a gym day and my sports bra had hit the floor at his feet.
                In seventh grade, I endured seven minutes in heaven with Daniel. Really, only thirty seconds. We spent the other six and a half minutes comparing playlists.
    Hit the lottery? Wealthy family? Drug dealer? I was afraid to ask.  

                Definitely bullet proof vests. Not a good sign.

                Nothing about him was evil. Except maybe that grin of his.


               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...